Sunday, March 17, 2013

Always Late To The Party

The title of this post could not be more accurate, I am always the last one to know about all the cool things, thus being "late to the party". I just finished the Hunger Games trilogy and it was so good I read it in one weekend. Three books + three days = very tired eyes lol. I am so glad I read them though because they were really good books. Aside from devouring books this weekend, I also watched a few of my favorite movies; Guys and Dolls and The Devil Wears Prada. I am so not eager to go back to work tomorrow, but then again who is? I also went to the eye doctor and picked out my new glasses, they will be ready on Saturday and I am so glad to finally have an updated prescription, my eyes have gotten worse so I am in desperate need of new glasses lol. Spring is just around the corner which means warmer weather, outdoor concerts, picnics in the park, and bike rides are in the near future. I promise I am going to try and post more, but between work and school I barely have time to get enough sleep. I have also been so stressed out about the next couple of months that I am finding it hard to concentrate. Well here is to hoping that I have a good week, I guess that all depends on how I approach each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment