Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year, New Beginnings

So with the new year fast approaching (and I mean fast, lol) I have decided to make some changes in my life.  One major change that I am making is my health.  I am making it a point to eat better because right now I don't, lol.  I have also decided to really live this year (no, I wasn't dead this year just not really living).  I want to have fun and be healthy and make some friends.  I also really want to focus on me, I need to stop worrying about pleasing others and focus on living for me.  I know that when most people make "new year's resolutions" they don't stick with them and that is why these are not resolutions.  I will take each day and savor it, I will give thanks for everything that I have and enjoy the people I am spending my time with.  I will not be wasting my time with anyone who is not worth it.  So I hope that everyone has a happy new year and really thinks about what they want to accomplish in 2012 and just do it.  Life is too short to hold back, so I want to wish everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment