Sunday, April 28, 2013

Procrastination



This picture pretty much describes my way of thinking lol. I tend to wait until the last minute to do everything, especially school work. For example, I should be working on my final paper right now but instead I am blogging :) With that said I have managed to keep my GPA high, so I must be doing something right lol. I do care about school very much don't get me wrong, there are just so many other things to do everyday, in particular there are many fun things things to do besides school work. Like catching up on some Zzzzzz's, which is one of my favorite things to do :) I am in for a rainy and gloomy week this week so I am going to get to work on my paper so I can enjoy this beautiful weather! Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment