Saturday, May 4, 2013

MAY!!!!!!!

Yay its May! :) I love this month for many reasons, the main one being that my birthday is on the 25th ;) This month is also filled with beautiful weather and so many things to do outdoors that it just makes me smile. Today I am planning on having a picnic with my sister at the park. And I promise I will take lots of pics to share. Here are a few photos from a campaign aimed at fighting hunger that I saw last month at a shopping center here in Philly!






Each display was made using cardboard and cans so that the cans could be donated once the displays were taken down. I thought this was such a great way to make people stop and pay attention to such an important issue that plagues not only our city but cities all across the country. Well have a wonderful Saturday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment