Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Here We Go Again

Just when I thought that I was recovering from sickness, I feel like I am getting sick again.  It probably doesn't help that I eat a ton of junk which probably weakens my immune system even more, lol. Hopefully it isn't the flu, this weekend I am going to get my flu shot and start juicing so I can rebuild my immune system and cleanse my body.  Other than that happy Hump Day everyone :) I woke up late this morning and made to work right on time, after I was almost hit by a car on my way to work. That put me in a really bad mood for a while because I had the right of way and this lady totally came so close to hitting me, lol. But I didn't let it ruin my whole day, feeling sick did that for me, but I am not complaining because its my own fault, lol. I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their week, I am going to try my hardest to enjoy mine!



No comments:

Post a Comment