Saturday, January 5, 2013

My Idea Of A Great Night...

Well it is Saturday and I am sitting at home painting my nails and listening to Oldies on my iTunes.  This is my idea of a great night :)  I am a very simple girl, I know, lol.  But seriously, I don't need to do anything exciting or fancy to have a great night.  Most of my great nights have involved family or friends just hanging out eating good food, laughing, and listening to music.  I have never felt the need to go to a fancy or expensive club to dance when my living room floor is just as good a dance floor as any, lol.  So the first week of the new year is almost over and it has been a pretty good one, if only they could all be so good.  But I am not complaining and I haven't all week which I am very proud of.  One of my goals this year is to stop complaining or thinking about what I don't have and be thankful for what I am blessed with.  I am hoping to start Bartending school this month, fingers crossed.  This is something I really want to do and if I don't do it now I never will.  So I hope everything works out, I could really use the second job right now.  It will be a lot to handle at first but I know that I can do it.  Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment