Thursday, January 31, 2013

Is This The Real Life? Is This Just Fantasy?

Hello!  I haven't posted anything in a while (not that anyone reads this anyway, lol) and for that I am sorry.  I have just been super stressed lately, especially at work.  I don't know if I can handle it anymore, between work and school its cray cray, lol.  None the less, here I am.  My weekends have actually been really good lately, between going to the movies and sleeping in I have no complaints on that front.  Today is Thursday, so I figured I would revive Thursday's Thoughts.  So here is what I have been thinking about lately. 


Who knew a member of One Direction could be so insightful? Lol


Books! Books! And more Books!


Literary Genius
All in all I have just been thinking about life, as usual.  I am looking for a change, something dramatic, much more dramatic than cutting my hair :) I'm talking big life altering change.  Like starting my own business?  Who knows?  But I am looking forward to what the future has in store for me.   




No comments:

Post a Comment