Saturday, October 27, 2012

21 Years And Not Much To Show For It

So I am 21 years old. I have spent the majority of my life in school or thinking about school.  If I were to die tomorrow I wouldn't have much to show for the 21 years of life I have lived.  I have never been out of the country, I have never even been farther from home than Washington D.C.  I haven't done anything exciting or really anything that much fun to be honest.  My life has been extremely boring up until now, but I really want to change that.  I want to get out and meet people and make friends.  I want to experience things and go on adventures that I want to tell people about.  I want to travel the world and learn about different cultures.  I want to live with no regrets because life is too short to sit at home on my computer waiting for something exciting to happen.  I have to make it happen, and that is what I am going to start doing.  I made a list last year of 101 things that I wanted to do this year, and I do not have much of that list completed and that's ok.  I went through a lot this year and I am just happy to be where I am today.  But I have already started writing my list of 101 things to do in 2013 and I intend to complete everything on that list.  I have some really fun things on that list and I am hoping that I will be able to complete them all and have a great year.  So here is to making the most of every moment we are given!

No comments:

Post a Comment