Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thursday's Thoughts

So I can't believe that its Thursday already!  This week has really flown by, I am also at the halfway point in my first class!  Yay me, lol!  So today I have been thinking about a lot of things, but then again what else is new.  I have been thinking about sweaters, books, hot chocolate, hot coffee, and fall.  I recently got a book that I am super excited to read, its an American Literature book from 1923!  The best thing about it is that it was free!  Other than catching up on my reading, I have been seriously thinking about my future.  I think that things may be falling into place, so here's to hoping that they stay that way.  I have a clue of what I want to do professionally, aside from being a pre school teacher I would love to travel and teach in other countries.  Personally, I have no clue what direction I am heading in.  I know that I want to move, I'm just not sure where.  Every time I think I have decided where I want to move, I change my mind (I can be fickle at times, lol).  Luckily I still have tons of time to think about all of this, ok maybe not tons, but definitely pounds :)  So here is to enjoying the fall weather, hot chocolate, and reading! 


Beautiful!

Yummy!



No comments:

Post a Comment