Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thursday's Thoughts

Another week is almost over, these weeks are really flying by, lol.  Well this week I am thinking about apperances.  Things are not always what they appear to be, sometimes something that is pretty on the outside is not so pretty in the inside.  And vice versa.  I learned that hard way this week.  I thought that just because a school is in a nice area and everything seems great during the interview process doesn't mean that it is going to be great once you get there.  I also learned that people show their true colors when all the smoke has cleared and sometimes those colors are ugly shades of black and green.  Now on to my good thoughts for the week.  My baby bro turns 16 today, and I am in shock.  I can't believe that he is already 16 years old, I remember the day he came home from the hospital.  So in honor of my little brother's 16th birthday here is are a few pictures of the two of us.





1 comment: