Tuesday, October 16, 2012

What I Am Really Loving Right Now...

So here are a few things that I am really loving right now!

Music: Dolly Parton - Jolene

This is the most played song on my iTunes. I love the vulnerability of this song but also the courage behind it. And I mean seriously look at that hair! Hello, Dolly! (Yes I am weird, lol)

Food: Dunkin' Donuts

Isn't he cute!
Then again when am I not loving Dunkin' Donuts, lol. What I really love about them is their coupons, I have never gone to Dunkin' Donuts and paid full price for anything! 

Fashion: Fall

I am loving anything and everything fall! Boots, sweaters, scarves, and did I already mention boots ;) This would be my ultimate fall outfit, I am in love with the way this outfit is put together!

I feel like I am into something new everyday, but when it comes to things I love I am pretty consistent in what I am feeling.  So, if any of you are loving something right now I would LOVE to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment