Wednesday, December 26, 2012

2013 Here I Come!

Happy Holidays everyone!  I am aware that this is a little late, but better late than never right.  I have so much to be thankful for this holiday season, and hope that I am as blessed next year as I was this year.  I cannot believe that 2013 is only a few days away.  2012 literally flew by, but these past two months have dragged on for me and I will be very happy when this year is over.  A new year means new beginnings and a chance at a fresh start, and I plan to take full advantage of that fresh start.  One of my main goals for the new year is to take control of my life.  I stress the small stuff too much and it has been making me physically sick.  If I want to move forward I need to de-clutter my life; mind, body, and soul.  That means getting rid of toxic people, toxic thoughts, and toxic foods.  I need to start congratulating myself on my accomplishments no matter how small they are.  I need to decide what I want to do with my life, because I am not sure that teaching is my dream anymore.  I need to detox my body to get rid of all of the poison that I have been consuming for the past couple of years.  I need to forgive myself and remember that I am human and make mistakes.  I need to take responsibility for my life because it is my life after all, and I want to be the only person who controls it.  I want to make myself happy, by putting myself around happy people and in happy situations.  I want to continue to laugh everyday, because a day with out laughter is a day wasted.  I want to enjoy every moment I spend with my family because they mean everything to me, and I know that we will not always be together.  I want to keep my grades up in school, school is very important to me and since I have started working I have put it on the back burner which is not the smartest idea.  I want to do what is best for me without worrying about hurting some one's feelings in the process.  I want to love; my family, my friends, my pets, my books, my journals, and my ideas.  I want to be loved because I deserve it.  I want so many things for the new year, so here is my new year's resolution; I want to be happy and healthy, both mentally and physically.  So if anyone out there reads this blog, I hope that your holidays have been merry and bright, and I hope you have a safe and happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment