Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Mentally Exhausted

Well the title of this post says it all, I am mentally exhausted, lol.  Work is draining the life out of me, trying to keep up with 15 four year olds everyday is so tiring.  I am trying to get my energy level up so if anyone reading this has any suggestions I would really appreciate them, lol.  I know that I am a terrible blogger so I promise I will try to post more and post some things other than stories from my sad life, lol.  So here we go...  Here are few things I am really loving right now:


The Holidays



 Five Below! Seriously, this store allows you to Christmas shop with out going broke, lol.


My local Country radio station!  They get me up and out the door in the morning.



My favorite holiday movie!


These are a few things that I am really loving right now! I love the holidays and am so looking forward to getting a break from things for a week or two!




No comments:

Post a Comment