Sunday, December 2, 2012

December?!?!

Is it really December 2nd already?  I can't even believe it, lol.  I have been so busy with work and school that I haven't been on my computer for reasons other than school, for like a week.  As usual I am excited about the holidays and getting a break from school and being able to spend time with my family.  All I want to do is drink hot chocolate and watch How The Grinch Stole Christmas, lol.  The holidays always give me an opportunity to reflect on the year before and see how I have grown or changed.  Last year I was so worried about buying gifts that I am now in credit card debt, but this year we set a limit of $30 per person per gift.  I have already done some shopping and gotten a few things, and I actually bought something for myself :)  This year has been filled with a lot of ups and downs, but I am determined to make next year a great one.  I have a lot to be thankful for and I am very blessed to have a loving family, food to eat, and a roof over my head.  So this holiday season I will not stress over gifts and presents, all I want to do on Christmas day is eat some good food, drink lots of coffee and hot chocolate, dance my ass off, sing til my throat is sore, watch Christmas movies, and enjoy every minute of time I get to spend with my family.  I am so looking forward to Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment