Sunday, May 26, 2013

Another Year Older

Good morning everyone! Well as the title of this post states I am indeed another year older. Yesterday was my 22nd birthday and it was a really good one. All of my friends showed me some birthday love and I spent the day with 2 of the coolest people I know. My sister got me one of the best birthday gifts ever! (Season 1 of I Love Lucy on DVD, lol). All in all it was a great birthday, no wild partying required, lol. I've been feeling really good lately about things, I have a lot to be thankful for in my life and I need to start saying out loud how lucky I am for all that I have. A lot of things have been inspiring me lately but here are a few things that I want to share.



Have a wonderful Sunday everyone and enjoy this Memorial Day weekend. A huge thank you to every person that has served this country and been away from their families for years on end to ensure our freedom and safety. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment