Saturday, May 18, 2013

Realizations

I have come to realize that life always throws you a curve ball when you least expect it. Sometimes you strike out and sometimes you hit a home run, it all depends on how you view that curve ball. Things have been going pretty well for me I can't complain about life these days. I have been happy, work hasn't been too stressful, and I still don't have much of a social life but that's because I would rather sleep then go out at night :) Summer is almost here which I am not really looking forward to but I'm not going to complain because last summer was much worse. I'm trying to be more positive and surround myself with positive people who make me happy, and I think that I am doing a pretty good job of that these days. So here are a few pics that have inspired me lately!







No comments:

Post a Comment