Sunday, May 5, 2013

Plans

I'm sure that most of us make plans on a daily basis, I know I do. I usually plan what I'm going to wear, what time I will leave for work, what I'm going to take for lunch, etc. And typically I find that all of those plans go straight out the window when I wake up in the morning. I find that the outfit I picked out doesn't look like I thought it would, I am running late, and I forgot my lunch and/or snack; again. So when my plans don't work out I try not to get too upset because better things usually happen anyway. Yesterday I planned on having a picnic with my sister, and well we didn't end up having a picnic. We did end up going shopping, eating, and laughing all day so I would say the day was a win! I have been feeling a little down in the dumps lately and I can't seem to figure out why. So I am trying to be more upbeat and less of a Debbie Downer, even if I don't feel happy I'm going to fake it til I make it, lol. I am going to try and spend more time outdoors and more time enjoying life, and less time worrying about things that I have no control over. Also, Happy Cinco De Mayo! I am sad to see this lovely weekend come to an end, and although I am not looking forward to work tomorrow I will try to cheer myself up with a movie. Maybe I will watch Singing In The Rain again ;)


Seriously, how perfect is this movie?

So delicious! Thank you Target, lol.



This is one of the reasons that do not like to take a lot of money with me when I go to Target. Candyland Band-Aids!


No comments:

Post a Comment