Wednesday, March 26, 2014

For The First Time In Forever

So for all the Frozen fans out there you will completely understand the title of this post, lol. I am beyond obsessed with this movie, I have the movie and the soundtrack and I have them both on repeat. The movie just resonates with me on so many levels, I love everything about it. The characters, the music, the costumes, the story, EVERYTHING lol. In other non-Frozen related news, in the past week I have had a teaching conference, a final paper due, and jury duty. Not the easiest few days but I got through them thankfully. I picked up my gym membership on Saturday, but I haven't gone since I've picked it up lol. I do plan on going though, I was just so tired today that I could barely keep my eyes open. Friday I got another tattoo :)
This is Bilbo's sword Sting, from the Hobbit. (For all my Tolkien nerds out there lol).
 
So here are a few things that have inspired me or made me smile this week, I hope you enjoy, oh and happy hump day :)
 
Elsa and Anna :)

Makes sense lol

Perfectly describes me

Haha, too funny

On repeat :)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment