Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wacky Wednesday

Days like today remind me why I do what I do for a living. I love being a teacher, my students are my favorite people on the planet. Nothing makes me happier than hearing from a parent that their child has nothing but great things to say about me. I am much better at interacting with people under the age of ten than I am at interacting with people over the age of ten lol. Today was a pretty wacky day at work for me. We had a lot of volunteers come to our center to paint, build flower beds for our roof top garden, and create a play room in our basement area. The volunteers did an amazing job, our center looks great. I can't wait for our kids to see all of the work that the volunteers put in. I am trying to look at moments in my life in a positive light, and even though there were some issues today, the kids had a great time and that's all that matters. Here are a few things that inspired me today : )



Gotta love kids, they always tell the truth.
 

This is a very sad truth.

Found this on Pinterest (I am an addict, lol) and loved it.

This book is amazing! A definite must have for any Tolkien fan :)
 
The weekend is almost here and I could not be happier. I have sooooo much homework to catch up on that I don't think I will be doing anything fun this weekend, but if I do I will be sure to let you guys know about it : )

No comments:

Post a Comment