Sunday, March 16, 2014

I'm Back!!

So... it's been a long while since I have been on here, technically a year lol. 2014 arrived and before I knew it March was here, the year has really been flying by and it has been going surprisingly well. I'm very happy with where I am in my life right now, so now I'll tell you what I have been up to lately. Work and school are the main players in my life right now, but I have had time to do a lot of fun and exciting things so far this year. I got my septum pierced, I got my first tattoo, I'm more than halfway through the school year with my kiddies, and I've just been enjoying life a lot more. That was my main goal for this year, to get out and enjoy everything that I have been blessed with. With that said, here are some pictures of what I have been up to lately :)

Panic! at the Disco


My septum piercing :)

My tattoo, its the Fellowship of the Ring

My friend braiding my hair lol, this is what we do on a Friday night.


One of my students made this for me and I carry it with me everyday now.

A snapping turtle at the Philadelphia Zoo

This gorgeous fella is Makini, his name means Dignity in Swahili.

As you can see Makini is very photogenic lol.

This little cutie is Orion, he was born in November 2013.

And this thinker is Orion's big brother Leo, he was born in 2011. They are both white-handed Gibbons.
 
These past few months have been a blast; from snow days at work to going out with friends and seeing good movies, eating good food, and a lot of laughs I cannot wait to see what the rest of the year has in store for me. I hope I can post on here more, I miss writing so I will try and get back here at least three times a week. Have a great night, and rest up because tomorrow is Manic Monday :( lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment