Monday, April 2, 2012

Friends

Everybody has friends, some people have good friends, but only a select few people have best friends.  I personally do not have a best friend.  I am bringing up the topic of friendship because I watched one of my favorite movies this weekend; Tombstone.  Now when most people think about movies featuring best friends, they probably do not think of Tombstone, but they should.  I watched this movie for the first time when I was about 4 years old, and have watched it about 100 times since :)  The characters Doc Holliday and Wyatt Earp proved to me that if you find a true and loyal friend, you should hold on to that person because you will never find anyone else like them.  Watching this movie growing up made me set some pretty high standards for any of my potential friends, standards which I still hold today. (Maybe this is why I don't have many friends, lol).  So as I search for a best friend I will be reminded of the friendship between these two men.




No comments:

Post a Comment