Thursday, April 26, 2012

Why Me?

Sometimes I really wonder why things happen to me.  I know that I am not a perfect person, but sometimes I wonder if I am really a horrible person because of all the bad things that happen to me.  I am typically not a spiritual person and here is the reason for that.  I feel like when I pray for things my prayers are never heard or answered.  Now I have had many prayers answered and I do thank God for the things he has blessed me with, but sometimes I really wonder, why me?  I am sure that the majority of people that inhabit this Earth have had some type of financial problem at some point of time in their life.  I am also aware that there are people out there who have it way worse than me, and whenever I feel like things can not get any worse for me I think about those people.  But there are still times when I wonder, why me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment