Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Obsessed...

I have been known to become a little obsessed with things at times.  When I find something new that I love I immerse myself in it and become well, obsessed.  My latest obsession is the television show The Tudors.  I started watching it about two weeks ago and I am almost done the entire series :(  I have become obsessed with this show because it is just so GOOD.  The cast is perfect and the costumes are magnificent, especially the jewelry.  When I am done watching the series I will definitely be sad.  After each episode I find myself on the Internet trying to find out as much information about characters as possible.  And while I don't wish that I lived during King Henry VIII's reign, I would definitely love to time travel there for a visit.




I have also become obsessed with Netflix.  My Netflix obsession is what led to my Tudors obsession, lol.  Other than that my normal obsessions with coffee, food, and music are still alive and well :)  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment