Monday, August 13, 2012

Downtown Philly!

Today was a very fun day!  On my list of 101 things to do this year I added complete a scavenger hunt.  I was supposed to complete this scavenger hunt last year but things did not pan out and it was cancelled.  I was determined to complete it this summer if it was the last thing I did, lol.  So my siblings and I got together and set out this morning to complete the scavenger hunt.  Now for those of you who have been to Philadelphia, PA you know how many historical landmarks we have here in our city.  The list was long with 42 items but I would say we did pretty good, lol.  We worked in teams and let loose.  My brother and I had the most fun EVER!  We didn't even complete everything on the list but we still had a blast.  I will post pictures tonight because I am exhausted and my feet are killing me, lol.  I felt like a tourist in my own city and I loved it, I really learned a lot about Center City.  In other news, the Olympics are over and I have to say that they did not live up to my expectations.  It was a long two weeks and only a few events interested me, but the musical performances at the closing ceremony did interest me, lol.  One Direction and the Spice Girls were amazing!  Seeing the Spice Girls perform again brought back so many memories for me because I was and still am in love with them.  Happy Monday everyone and I hope your Monday was as fun as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment