Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Morning, Rain Is Fallin...

Hello everyone and Happy Sunday.  I have a love/hate relationship with Sunday's.  Sunday's are lazy days, days where you wake up late and just sit and drink coffee and eat good food.  Sunday is also the day where you get ready to head back to work or school and that is not so fun, lol.  I spent this weekend cleaning my room and spending time with my family watching baseball.  I spend most of my weekends at home mostly because I don't have anything else to do, lol.  Story of my life a.k.a the life of a girl with no friends, lol.  I am looking forward to this week because I am looking forward to eating healthier and exercising more.  I want to be healthier it is just so hard when everyone else in your house is not on board, lol.  But I have to be strong for myself and for my health.  Well here is to a healthy week which I hope will lead to a healthy life.  Enjoy your Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment