Thursday, August 23, 2012

So...

So... I am a little lost at the moment.  OK, I'm really lost!  I was talking to a sweet little old lady on the bus today and she asked me what I was doing.  I told her that I was going to school and majoring in Education and she was happy about that.  When we finished our conversation I thought to myself, do I really want to be a teacher?  And the answer is; I don't know.  I have no idea!  I'm not sure if education is what I want to do in my life.  I mean I love kids and love working with them, but sometimes I think that maybe I'm meant to do something else with my life.  I just don't know what I want to do with my life.  I know for sure that I want to move out of Philadelphia, get some type of degree (just not sure what type), and meet some amazing people.  Is anyone else out there as confused about life as I am?  I'm sure that answer to that question is yes, but I somehow feel like I am alone in this.  I live in a house with three other people and most of the time I like I am alone.  Alone in this world and left to figure everything out on my own.  And even though I'm alone, I feel like I can do it!  I am learning to have confidence in myself and my decisions because if I don't then they are not the right decisions.  I just want to find my way in this world and make a life for myself, a life that I can look back on and be proud of.  Sorry to get so serious but this has been on my mind a lot lately and I love that I can come on this blog and vent, lol.  So... thanks for listening and I hope that everyone has a great night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment