Sunday, September 16, 2012

Back To School

Back to school I go!  Yes, that's right Tuesday is my first day back in school.  I have been out of school for almost a year and I have to say that I do miss it.  I had a great summer, but now it is time for me to get down to business :)  I am working toward my Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education and I am studying online with Ashford University.  I am excited to just hurry up and get my degree already, but I will wait patiently, lol.  In other news things in my personal life are not too shabby either.  I always feel like things go so much smoother in life when you have someone to talk to who supports you.  Well I have a few people like that in my life right now and I couldn't be happier to have them along for this ride with me.  I am learning that life has it's own plan and sometimes you just have to let it take its course and hang in there.  Tomorrow is the start of a new week and I intend to make it count.  I want to keep my GPA up, I want to eat better, I want to exercise more, and I want to enjoy life more.  So here is to new beginnings and a new life starting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment