Friday, September 7, 2012

Weekend Warrior

It is finally Friday and I could not be more thrilled!  My weekend will consist of shopping for yummy, healthy food.  I love going food shopping.  The supermarket is seriously my favorite store in existence.  I love looking at all the produce and picking my fruits and veggies.  The smell of fresh peaches, strawberries, and oranges make me so happy, lol.  I love food if you couldn't already tell, but more importantly I love healthy food.  I don't always eat healthy but I want to change that, I want to change my entire diet.  When I eat healthy foods I feel good, I have energy, bright eyes, and a better complexion.  When I eat junk I feel like junk, and it shows.  So I am determined to change my diet and in turn change my lifestyle.  Losing weight will just be the tip of the ice berg for me because I don't only want to loose weight I want to be healthier and lead a healthier lifestyle.  I hope that everyone has a great weekend!  Go out and do something fun!   

No comments:

Post a Comment