Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Land Of Confusion

Hello everyone!  I hope you all had a great weekend, I did.  So I am almost officially a student again, however I think that we are all students until the day we die because we are learning and experiencing new things everyday, but I will save that for another post ;)  I decided to go back to school online because I really think that having my Bachelor's degree will open up more doors for me career wise.  I am excited to get back into the routine of writing papers, studying for exams, and researching.  When I was growing up I wasn't a fan of school, I didn't hate it but I didn't love it either.  Now that I am older I really appreciate the fact that I am able to go to school and learn all that I can.  So here is to 2 more years of higher education!  I am also excited to be voting in the coming election.  I was not old enough to vote in the last presidential election so this is a first for me.  It is so important that young people get out there and vote so that our voices can be heard.  Elections determine our future and I really don't like when people complain about elected officials but didn't even take the time to go out and vote.  It doesn't matter who you vote for as long and you believe in that person and that they can make a difference in this world.  I titled this post Land of Confusion because even though it seems like I finally have it all together I am once again still confused.  I guess that I will always be confused about something in my life and for once I am ok with that.  I have learned that things are not going to be easy and the best things are worth fighting for.  So I am going to fight for the future that I want for myself and hopefully I will come out victorious.  You have to fight for what you believe in and I believe in myself, so to all of you out there who do not think that you are worth fighting for, you're wrong.  Fight for what you believe in and you will win, end of story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment