Sunday, September 30, 2012

Lack Of Sleep

I have a confession to make, I love sleep.  Then again who doesn't?  Vampires I guess, lol, besides vampires I think that everyone loves sleep.  So when I do not get enough sleep I get very upset.  Last night/early this morning my sweet dreams were disturbed by this...




This is my cat Manderz.  As you can see she is very cute, but can be very annoying when she wants to be, lol.  My bed is smaller than a twin bed so I barely fit on it without falling off, add Manderz and we have a problem.  But if I do not let her in my room she sits outside my door and bangs on it with her paw, so I let her in to try and get some sleep.  Well it wasn't happening last night.  So I am tired, but surprisingly not that upset.  I don't usually function very well on 5 hours of sleep but I seem to be doing pretty good today.  Happy Sunday everyone, enjoy it before those Monday Morning Blues!


No comments:

Post a Comment