Sunday, September 23, 2012

What I Am Really Loving Right Now...

I am constantly falling in love.  I fall in love with movies, music, recipes, videos, poems, food, drinks, animals, candy, feelings, and clothing all the time.  Right now, I am really loving The Civil Wars.  I am sure that I am probably late in finding this duo, but better late than never right :)  I have been listening to their album Barton Hollow on repeat for about two weeks now.  Their music is just so soothing, in a country blues type of way.  I am in love with their sound, their image, and most importantly their talent. 

This is my favorite song of theirs!

Other than extremely beautiful music, I have fallen in love with temperatures in the 60's in my area.  Goodbye Summer and hello Autumn!  Bring on the sweaters, boots, dark wash jeans, scarves, and pumpkin flavored everything :)  So, if you are really loving something right now, tell me about it in the comments!   

No comments:

Post a Comment