Sunday, September 23, 2012

New Beginnings and New Fears

Happy Sunday everyone.  Tomorrow will be the last day of my first week of school and it has been a little rough on me.  I have been out of schools for 10 months and going back is taking a lot out of me.  First off I am taking way more notes than I ever took in the past, I guess you could say that is a good things because it means I am serious about school :)  But even with all of the stress I could not be happier about continuing my education.  It is something that is very important to me and something that I want to succeed in.  I am hoping that going back to school will be the start of a new beginning for me, because Lord knows I need one.  Last year was pretty tough on me emotionally and so was the first half of this year, but I am determined to make a change in my life for the better.  Now, along with new beginnings come new fears, of course.  Will I be good enough?  Am I smart enough?  Will I be able to handle the pressure?  Will I disappoint those who believe in me?  Those are all questions to which I have no answers.  I do not know if I will be good enough, but I am going to try my hardest.  I don't know if I am smart enough, but I'm going to study and take as many notes as possible and ask for help when I need it.  I am not sure if I will be able to handle the pressure, but I am going to try and manage my time and assignments so that I am not trying to complete 5 things at one time.  Finally, I have no idea if I will disappoint those who believe in me, then again if they really believe in me than there is no way to disappoint them.  What I am trying to say is that I have fears, who doesn't?  But I hope that the way I overcome those fears defines me as a person, I hope that I can inspire myself and maybe along the way inspire others.  So, here is to new beginnings and the new fears that come along with them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment