Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thursday's Thoughts

I have decided to try something new called Thursday's Thoughts.  Every Thursday I will talk about what I have been thinking about each week.  This week's Thursday's Thoughts deal with adventure.  I have never been on an adventure in my life.  I have never been out of the country and the farthest away from home I have ever been is Washington D.C.  My life has been pretty boring up until now, but I hope to change that.  I want to travel the world and see new places and experience new things.  I want to meet new people with exciting stories to tell.  Now that I am older, I think about leaving home quite often and going on an adventure.  Sometimes I feel like Bilbo (any Lord of the Rings fans out there, lol) and want to go on an adventure so badly without thinking about what could happen.  But hopefully, like Bilbo, I will learn from my adventures and have amazing stories to tell when they are complete.  (Yes I am comparing myself to a Hobbit, and yes I am a nerd, lol).  My point is, what is life with out adventure? What is life without excitement?  It's boring, lol.  And I am tired of my life being boring, so my thoughts for today are, how do I find excitement and adventure in life?   Will I have important stories to tell in the future?  Would someone be interested in reading a book about my life? 



No comments:

Post a Comment