Tuesday, September 25, 2012

La La Means I Love You

What is love?  We can't see it or touch it, but we definitely feel it.  And that is what makes it real.  Love is a beautiful thing.  Who am I to tell someone who to love?  That answer is simple: I am in no position to tell anyone who to love.  Love is not something that we can control, it is a force that is bigger than anything on this Earth. Love defies logic, common sense, practicality, but not gravity because when we fall in love we fall hard.  I am just so happy to have people in my life who I love and who love me in return.  We don't have to think about it we just love each other, faults and all; and that is what love truly is.  Loving someone no matter what.  I am blessed to have a family that I love unconditionally and who love me unconditionally.  Love comes in all shapes, sizes, and forms and my only hope is that everyone out there has at least one person in their life that loves them unconditionally.  Good night everyone and if you love someone tell them, it's always nice to hear that someone loves you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment