Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Brainiac

The subject of today's Photo of the Day is what are you reading.  Now I read a lot, I love books and I love reading.  So I am embarrassed to say that at the moment I am reading Seventeen magazines May issue.  I'm not embarrassed that I'm reading Seventeen, I just wish that I was reading something a little more intellectually stimulating, lol.  In other news I went to Walmart today and just happened to *wink wink* get on the line of a very cute cashier.  Greetings were exchanged but alas I left without saying much else.  I really hate when I do that, I see a cute guy and don't have the courage to tell him that he is cute.  I am usually very outgoing but just like every other girl out there I do feel insecure sometimes, OK most times :)  Well that's about all my day consisted of today.  Happy Hump Day everyone. 

Please ignore the terrible quality.


No comments:

Post a Comment