Thursday, May 10, 2012

God Is Good!

Now my family and I have been going through some really rough times and it's times like these where we take time to re-evaluate what's important in life.  There are four people that I love more than anything in this world my mom, my sister, my brother, and God.  Now as I mentioned in my post yesterday I am not deeply religious, but I do believe in God and I do believe that he is good, hence the title of this post :)  Today's Photo of the Day is your favorite word.  I love words, I think that they are the second best form of expression, next to actions of course.  I chose the word strength because it means so much to me.  I am not physically strong by any means but I do think that I am incredibly strong mentally and I am very proud of that.  I can be a very quiet person at times and people may think that I am shy, but I am really just taking everything in before I speak because I want my words to mean something.  So here it is strength, with a wonderful quote by none other than Mahatma Ghandi.

Photo via


No comments:

Post a Comment