Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Eight Days A Week

Now, I know that there are only seven days a week, but let's face it most of us need an extra day to do all of the things we have to do.  And it's one of my favorite Beatles songs ;)  Well today's Photo of the Day is something you do everyday.  I do pretty much the same things everyday, which is really sad, I know.  Now the things I do are by no means exciting, but there is something that I do everyday that I look forward to and that is praying.  For those of you who don't know me I do not go to church and am not deeply religious, but I do pray every single day and thank God for everything he has blessed me with.  Having a daily conversation with someone who doesn't judge you and loves you for who you are is really nice, and it is comforting which is why I make sure that I have that conversation with God everyday. 

This is my favorite prayer


Sunday is Mother's Day and I am excited to celebrate my mom and everything that she does for me.  My mom does not believe in Mother's Day because she says that everyday is Mother's Day and she is absolutely right.  I tell my mom I love her multiple times a day because I just can't help it.  I would be lost with out her, she is my everything.  Even though she doesn't believe in Mother's Day my siblings and I will still be putting on our annual Mother's Day show.  The show will consist of us singing some of my mom's favorite songs to her, for her entertainment of course, lol.  Then I am planning on having a BBQ for her.  I hope that everyone has a great mom or mother figure in their life and I hope that you tell her you love her everyday because she deserves to hear it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment