Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Terrible Tuesday

Today's weather is just plain yucky!  It poured this morning and now it is muggy.  Oh well!  I had an interview yesterday and I think it went pretty well, but I am not too thrilled about the center.  However, if I am offered the job I will most likely take it because I don't have any other options right now.  I've been a little down in the dumps lately, personal problems and financial problems, what else is new right?  Yesterday's photo of the day was grass and today's photo is love.  Now I thought that finding a photo that conveyed love would be hard, but I found the perfect quote that really conveys what love is all about. 

Bluegrass!!!

LOVE


To quote one of my favorite songs Endlessly by The Cab: I'm not perfect, but I swear I'm perfect for you.  Love comes in all shapes and sizes and no one is perfect, but we can all strive to be perfect versions of ourselves.  

No comments:

Post a Comment