Tuesday, May 1, 2012

School?

So I am trying to decide if I should go back to school or not.  I want to get my Bachelor's degree in Education, but I originally wanted to take a year off to re-evaluate things in my life, now I am not so sure.  I haven't found a job yet and I do not like sitting around doing nothing, so I am thinking about cutting my year off short and going back to school.  Now the next step is finding out what school I want to go to because I would really like to go to school on campus and get the real college experience.  Going to school online for four years (2 years in high school and 2 years in college) has its advantages and disadvantages.  I would really like to get out there and meet more people and really start to live.  I would like to move out of state and I think that going to school would help to jump start that plan.  So the question is: should I go back to school right now?  Answer: I don't know, lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment