Friday, May 11, 2012

Whenever I Want You All I Have To Do Is Dream

I dream all the time, who doesn't.  I dream about all types of things such as my future home, career, and family.  I also dream about happiness and love.  My dream is to live happily ever after, which is how I came up with the title of this blog.  Now I do not think that my happily ever after will be anything like a Disney movie, that to me is not happily ever after.  My happily ever after is falling in love with an amazing guy and living in my dream house.  Now, my dream house is not huge, but one thing that it must have is a big kitchen.  I love to cook and bake so having a big kitchen is important to me.  Whenever my family would get together we would always end up in the kitchen talking and laughing, to me the kitchen is the heart of the home.  So today's Photo of the Day is kitchen and here is what I envision my dream kitchen looking like. 


Photo via

TGIF!!!! I hope that everyone has a great weekend and celebrates the mom or mother figure in their lives!  P.S. if anyone out there reads this blog I would greatly appreciate it if you would follow it.  Thank you in advance! 


No comments:

Post a Comment