Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Monday!

Well the weekend is over and I am now sad, lol.  Mother's Day was great, we grilled up some good food for my mom and put on a really good show for her.  We each performed 3 of her favorite songs and then we tackled Bohemian Rhapsody together, lol.  It was so much fun and it is a tradition that we like to keep going for my mom.  I missed the past two photo's of the day, but do not fret, here they are.  Saturday's Photo of the Day is something that makes you happy and Sunday's Photo of the Day is mum. 

Music!


This is my mom in the 2nd grade



Music can turn my mood around no matter what is going on in my life because music is my life.  I cannot go one day without listening to some sort of music.  My mom began my love of music by playing the classics when I was growing up and I will always be thankful that she did that.  I love music because my mom always played music in our home while she was cooking, cleaning, or just relaxing with us.  Unlike most 90's kids I knew what records were and knew how to work a record player, lol.  Music and family are the two things that make me smile when I think about my childhood.  Happy Monday everyone I have an interview today so wish me luck! 


No comments:

Post a Comment