Thursday, May 3, 2012

Old At Heart

I really do consider myself an old soul.  When I was 4 years old I made a music video to Smokey Robinson's Tracks of My Tears, lol.  Other than the few current bands that I listen to the majority of my music comes from the 50's, 60's, 70's, and 80's.  I love the fact that music from these decades does not discuss bumping and grinding and other obscene language.  You can really dance to this music not just rub up against someone.  My childhood consisted of watching I Love Lucy and listening to Marvin Gaye and The Temptations, and I loved it.  I thank my mom everyday for introducing me to classic music and T.V.  Now on to my Photo Of The Day for May 2, the topic was skyline and I know that I said I would post a photo of my icky rainy skyline, but I decided to post a photo of the skyline I hope to be looking at within the next four years. 


Memphis, Tennessee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment