Monday, May 7, 2012

Inspiration

Today's Photo of the Day is someone who inspires you, so I chose my mom.  My mom means everything to me and I don't know where I would be without her.  She inspires me to be a better person, she inspires me to be happy, and she inspires me never to give up.  We have not had the easiest life, but my mom always found a way to make things fun even when we didn't have much.  She works hard everyday to provide for us and all I want to do is be able to one day provide for her.  My mom has inspired me to follow in her footsteps and work with children, and I hope that one day I can be half the mom that she is.  She has played the role of mom and dad my entire life which is why we dedicate mother's and father's day to her.  I love you mom, and thank you. 

This is my mom on my 17th birthday, lol. 


No comments:

Post a Comment