Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Number 41...

Number  41 on my list of 101 Things To Do in 2012 is: Watch at least 20 new movies.  By new movies I mean movies that I have never seen before, therefore they are new to me.  Well here is the list:

1. Cat On A Hot Tin Roof
2. The Social Network
3. 500 Days of Summer
4. The Sound of Music
5. My Fair Lady
6. Charlie St. Cloud
7. Dear John
8. Black Swan
9. Jane Eyre
10. J. Edgar
11. The Help
12. Notting Hill
13. Any Which Way You Can
14. Winter's Bone
15. Giant
16. Welcome To The Riley's
17. Breakfast at Tiffany's
18. Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
19. Father's Little Dividend
20. The Seven Year Itch

I am embarrassed that I did not watch some of these movies sooner because some of them are classics, but better late than never!  This was a very interesting mix of movies but I really enjoyed watching every single movie on this list.  I am making my way through this list of 101 things to do at a fairly reasonable pace, but I think that I will pick up the pace once the summer arrives :)

No comments:

Post a Comment